Returning Student Registration

  • Annual Update


    Para ver esta pagina en Espanol oprima aqui



    What is an Annual Student Update?
    ​This electronic, online process is required yearly for all current Sunnyvale School District students. This process will allow parents and guardians the opportunity to electronically review, update and sign all documentation for your child in one spot. All parents are required to update their student’s information yearly.



    All parents and guardians will receive a unique SnapCode for each child currently enrolled in SSD to their email address on file. If you do not have an email address on file, a letter can be provided to you. A current student is defined as any student that was actively enrolled on the last day of the prior school year. 



    Log in or Create your InfoSnap Registration Account using the links below



    Returning Student Link


    Returning Student Spanish




    Frequently Asked Questions

    What’s a Snapcode?

    The snapcode is like a key to your child’s information for the upcoming school year. You should receive a unique snapcode for each child.


    Should I create an account? 

    If you’ve never completed an online registration application for your child, you should create an account. This allows you to securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary. You can use your email address or cell phone number. - If you already have an account, you can sign in and complete the form. (You should use the same account to complete forms for multiple children.)


    What if I have more than one child in the District?

    Each child will have to be registered through the online process. After completing registration for one child, a parent can simply click a link to begin registration for a second child. After entering the snapcode for the second child, some family information will automatically carry over to the second child’s registration, saving the parent time. If the second child is new to the District, he/she WILL NOT have a snapcode and must be registered as a new student.


    Do I have to answer all the questions?

    Required questions are marked as "Required".


    What if I make a mistake?

    If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “Prev” to return to a previous page.


    What if my address has changed and I updated in the Infosnap Form?

    Please visit the district office to provide the following documentation on new address and complete and Address Change Form. Failure to do this will result in dis-enrollment of school. 


    ONE PICTURE ID (CDL Preferred)

      • Calif. Driver’s License with current address 

     or DMV-stamped chg. of addr. or computer print out

      • Consulate-Issued ID with current address

                                           (5th proof if address is incorrect)

      • Valid Passport with 5th proof of address


    ONE of the following:

      • Monthly Mortgage Payment  OR
      • Lease or Rental Agreement OR
      • Monthly Space Rent (Mobile Home Park)
      • No Mortgage: Submit ONE of the following:
      • Yearly tax assessment post card 
      • Biannual Tax Bill


    ONE of the following original  Utility Bill:

      • Current PG&E bill (all pages)
      • Current City Water/Sewer bill
      • Current Cable bill
      • Current Phone bill (cell / or landline)


    ONE of the following :

      • Car Registration (not pink slip)
      •  Recent Payroll Warrant or pay stub
      • 1040 Income Tax Form
      • Bank Statement 
      • State or Federal Mail
      • To be determined by District Rep. 


    What is I now share housing?

     For Affidavit of Residency requirements click HERE.


    I’ve completed the form, now what?

    When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.


    I'm having trouble using the online registration system. Who should I contact for help?

    For assistance you can: