Welcome to Kindergarten with Ms. Kawasaki - Room D105
I am happy to be your child's teacher this 2019 -2020 school year
Teacher Mission Statement:
As a student in Kindergarten, you are important, loved, respected and expected to make mistakes!
You are part of a team that is valuable, listened to and successful!
Class Mission Statement:
We will always try our best!
(408)522-8229 (school phone number)
Please call the office (above phone number), if your child will be absent from class. Thank you!
Twitter feed for Bishop School:
School closure, Spring Break date TBD.
Please sign up for ClassDojo and check email daily for assignments!
Thank you for picking up your child's packet!
If you would like to donate any items for our classroom, you may send:
* Snacks like goldfish crackers, Ritz, graham crackers, fruit, or any other healthy snacks...
* Ziploc Bags (snack, sandwich, quart, gallons, - ALL are used in our room!)
* Gift cards to Walgreens (for photo printing of our class in action)
* Gift cards to Michael's (for craft items)
* Baby Wipes (Target brand works best) Please do NOT send any CLOROX or disinfectant wipes. By district request, we can not use these in the classrooms anymore.
There are no upcoming events to display.