What can I do if my family is not income eligible for the State Preschool Program?

Posted by:

If your family is over the income guidelines set by the state, you can contact the Community Child Care Council (4Cs)  at 408 487-0749 or at 4C.org to inquire in regards to any programs that may enroll families that exceed the income ceiling.

The City of Sunnyvale also has child care resource guide -https://sunnyvale.ca.gov/people/childcare/default.htm