CHERRY CHASE SCHOOL SITE COUNCIL
1. To assist in developing the School Improvement Plan and the School Safety Plan.
2. To review the implementation of the Single Plan for Student Achievement and to periodically review the effectiveness of the program.
3. To annually review and modify the plan as needed to reflect changing needs, priorities, and finances.
2018-2019 School Site Council Members
The council shall be composed of ten (10) members, selected by their peers, as follows:
3 classroom teachers
1 other school staff member
5 parents or community members.
The school principal shall be an ex officio member of the SSC.
All representatives serve a two-year term, with half elected each year.
- Katie Byrd, Teacher, 2020
- Sean Broeder, Parent, 2020
- Shari Caudle, Teacher, 2020
- Lisa Ferino, Parent, 2019
- Anita Lee, Principal n/a
- James Li, Parent, 2019
- Don Pearson, Teacher, 2019
- Marion Stam-Parnell, School Library Clerk, 2019
- Nicola Theobald, Parent, 2020
- Alison Tsai, Parent, 2019
Meetings are typically held in the staff lounge from 4:00 – 5:00 PM on the second Tuesday of each month school is in session. Agendas and minutes will be accessible on the school website and will be posted in the school office windows.
Meeting dates for 2018-2019:
| September 11, 2018
||February 12, 2019
|October 9, 2018
|| March 12, 2019
| November 13, 2018
|| April 9, 2019
| December 11, 2018
||May 14, 2019
|January 8, 2019
||June 4, 2019 (if needed)