New Student Registration
Thank you for choosing Sunnyvale School District for your child! We are delighted to serve your family.
With the closure of our schools, we will contunue to register New Students; however, we will be conducting all registration digitally.
New Student Registration Process
There are 4 steps that need to be followed to register a new student:
- Identify your neighborhood school.
- Use the School Finder to find your school of residence.
- Prepare your documentation. Below is the list of documents needed to register your student.
- Complete registration process online through Permission Click. The Sunnyvale School district utilizes this service to host a green, online method of collecting registration information securely. Once the initial information has been collected, the school site will contact families.
- Permission Click Link
- Please note that your child is not registered until all documents are submitted.
- Your neighborhood school will reach out to families.
***Please note: We are currently doing distance learning for our students due to school closures.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 522-8200 ext.1016