New Student Registration
Thank you for choosing Sunnyvale School District for your child! We are delighted to serve your family.
With the closure of our schools, we will continue to register New Students; however, we will be conducting all registration digitally.
New Student Registration Process
There are 3 steps that need to be followed to register a new student:
- Identify your neighborhood school.
- Use the School Finder to find your school of residence.
- Prepare your documentation. Below is the list of documents needed to register your student.
- New Student Registration Requirements
- If you do not have both the Rental Agreement/Mortgage and Utility Bill under your name, please fill out the Affidavit of Residency.
- Complete the registration process online through our PowerSchool Registration Portal. The Sunnyvale School district utilizes this service to host an online method of collecting registration information conveniently and securely. Once the initial information has been collected, the District will contact families for confirmation or follow-up regarding missing documents.
Links to register your student(s):
*** Please note that your child is not registered until all documents are submitted ***
We appreciate your patience and cooperation!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone at
email@example.com or (408) 522-8200 ext.1016
Did you know that we have six Programs of Choice schools that provide specialized learning opportunities?
Our programs include:
- Juntos, our Spanish-English Dual-Language Immersion Program located at San Miguel Elementary
- Student Success through Science, located at Vargas Elementary
- Lakewood TechEQ, which focuses on building both technology and social-emotional skills
- The Leader in Me, located at Bishop Elementary where students master Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Fairwood Explorer's Parent Participation Program
- Columbia Middle School's partnership with Stanford University
Find out more information by going to sesd.org/Page/242.