New Student Registration
Thank you for choosing Sunnyvale School District for your child! We are delighted to serve your family.
With the closure of our schools, we will contunue to register New Students; however, we will be conducting all registration digitally.
New Student Registration Process
There are 3 steps that need to be followed to register a new student:
- Identify your neighborhood school.
- Use the School Finder to find your school of residence.
- Prepare your documentation. Below is the list of documents needed to register your student.
- New Student Registration Requirements
- If you do not have all the proofs under your name, please fill out the Affidavit of Residency.
- Complete registration process online through our PowerSchool Registration Portal. The Sunnyvale School district utilizes this service to host an online method of collecting registration information conviently and securely. Once the initial information has been collected, the District will contact families for confirmation or follow-up regarding missing documents.
*** Please note that your child is not registered until all documents are submitted ***
We appreciate your patience and cooperation!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 522-8200 ext.1016