FAIRWOOD EXPLORER SITE COUNCIL
1. To assist in developing the School Improvement Plan and the School Safety Plan.
2. To review the implementation of the Single Plan for Student Achievement and to periodically review the effectiveness of the program.
3. To annually review and modify the plan as needed to reflect changing needs, priorities, and finances.
2018-2019 School Site Council Members:
The council shall be composed of ten (10) members, selected by their peers, as follows:
2 classroom teachers
1 other school staff member
2 parents or community members.
The school principal shall be an ex officio member of the SSC.
All representatives serve a two-year term, with half elected each year.
- Dulce Reid, Administrative Assitant I, elected for 2017-2019
- Isa Jubes, Parent, elected for 2017-2019
- Sam Maynard, Parent, elected for 2017-2019
- Carol Price, Teacher, elected for 2018-2020
- Yaelle Levine, Teacher, elected for 2018-2020
- Rachelle Romander, Principal n/a
Meetings are typically held in the conference room from 3:30 – 4:30 PM on the third Tuesday of each month school is in session. Agendas and minutes will be accessible on the school website and will be posted in the school office windows.
Meeting dates for 2018-2019:
| September 18, 2018
||February 26, 2019
|October 16, 2018
|| March 19, 2019
| November 13, 2018
|| April 9, 2019 (TLD)
| December 18, 2018
||May 21, 2019
|January 22, 2019
||No Meeting in June