FAIRWOOD EXPLORER SITE COUNCIL
1. To assist in developing the School Improvement Plan and the School Safety Plan.
2. To review the implementation of the Single Plan for Student Achievement and to periodically review the effectiveness of the program.
3. To annually review and modify the plan as needed to reflect changing needs, priorities, and finances.
School Site Council Members:
The council shall be composed of ten (10) members, selected by their peers, as follows:
- 2 classroom teachers
- 2 other school staff member
- 5 parents or community members.
- The school principal shall be an ex officio member of the SSC.
All representatives serve a two-year term, with half elected each year.
- Dulce Reid, Administrative Assistant I, elected for 2022-2024
- Melanie Guiang, Parent, elected for 2022-2024
- Nikhita Dulluri, Parent, elected for 2022-2024
- Chris Farina, Parent, elected for 2023-2025
- Ambrosia Studley, Parent, elected for 2023-2025
- Garick Chan, Parent, elected for 2023-2025
- Yaëlle Levine, Teacher, elected for 2022-2024
- Elizabeth Hernandez, Teacher, elected for 2022-2024
- Shana Riehl, Assistant Principal
- Rachelle Romander, Principal
All Meetings for the 2023-2024 school year will be held via Zoom on the following dates and times:
Meeting dates for 2023-2024: