English Learner Advisory Committee
ELACThe purpose of ELAC is to provide parents of English Learners opportunities to:
- Learn more about programs offered to their students
- Advise the principal and school staff on the most positive and effective actions to improve learning of English Learners
- Advise the school principal and staff on the development of the School Plan
- Review the Language Census each spring
- Send information to D.E.L.A.C. (District English Learner Advisory Committee)
ELAC Meeting Dates:
September 20, 2023 Agenda & NotesNovember 8, 2023 Agenda & NotesJanuary 24, 2024March 20, 2024May 29, 2024
- Meetings will take place either on the blacktop or in the cafeteria if needed.
- Meetings begin at 8:15am.
- Younger children may attend meetings with parents/guardians as necessary.
District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) Meeting Dates:DELAC will be held on the following Tuesdays in the District Office Board Room from 6:30-8 p.m. located at 819 West Iowa Avenue, Sunnyvale, 94086. Dinner and childcare are provided.October 24, 2023December 20, 2023March 27, 2024June 5, 2024