English Learner Advisory Committee
ELACThe purpose of ELAC is to provide parents of English Learners opportunities to:
- Learn more about programs offered to their students
- Advise the principal and school staff on the most positive and effective actions to improve learning of English Learners
- Advise the school principal and staff on the development of the School Plan
- Review the Language Census each spring
- Send information to D.E.L.A.C. (District English Learner Advisory Committee)
ELAC Meeting Dates:
October 15, 2021 8:15 on the Blacktop AGENDA & MINUTESJanuary 27, 2022March 22, 2022
- Currently meetings will be taking place on Zoom. Please see agenda for meeting codes and passwords.
- If school resumes in person, meeting will take place either in the Cumberland Library or Staff Room from 2:45-3:30 except our final meeting (see below).
- Childcare provided for K-5 students as needed. Younger children may attend meeting with parents/guardians as necessary.
DELAC Meeting Dates:All DELAC meetings are from 6:30 - 8 pmOctober 21, 2021December 7, 2021March 2, 2022April 26, 2022May 31, 2022