Cafeteria Prices$ 2.25 - Recess Snack$ 3.50 - Lunch
Prices above are for full-priced meals. To see if you qualify for a reduced price, or even free meals, please download the lunch application and return to the school office.
This application can be filled out anytime there is a change in income. You need to submit a new application every school year.
How to Pay For MealsThere are three ways to pay for school lunch:
Cash- send in an envelope with student/ teacher name
CHECK: made payable to SSDFS
Sunnyvale Food Services has implemented a new online family portal system, where parents can make meal payments.
- The website is now https://family.titank12.com/. If you had a balance with ezschoolpay, it has been transfered over to this new site. You will have to create a new account.
- Create a new account.
- Verify your email in your inbox
- Add your children to the account
- by clicking the + sign on the top right.
- You will need your student ID number
- RETURNING STUDENTS: this number is on your report card
- NEW STUDENTS: email email@example.com)
Q: How does my child get a "lunch card?"
A: You must pay for three lunches for your child to get a lunch card. This is a plastic card with their picture on it, and it stays in the cafeteria at all times.
Q: What if there is unused money at the end of the school year?
A: This money will rollover to the next school year (including students attending SMS)
Q: I have a question about my lunch card balance, who do I contact?
A: Linda.Vo@sesd.orgLinda is at school during lunchtime only. The best way to get questions answered is to e-mail her. The school office staff does not have access to the lunch program, so they are unable to check balances.