Online Flyer Policies and Approval Instructions: for outside organizations
Peachjar manages e-flyer posting and distribution for the Sunnyvale School District. Nonprofit organizations outside the District may request approval to distribute flyers for activities of an educational or enrichment nature for students.
For outside organizations with participation fees, Peachjar charges a fee that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver flyers to each school. The district does not make any money through this service. All fees are paid directly to Peachjar.com.
- The District only posts flyers from nonprofit organizations. Proof of nonprofit status must accompany your request.
- The District does not post flyers for fundraising events for organizations outside the District.
- The flyer must be in PDF format and should contain:
- Name of organization and contact information
- Date of event or activity
- Deadline for registration
- Due to the volume of flyer requests, please allow up to two weeks to confirm the status of your flyer.
To request flyer approval, follow these steps:
- Register at www.peachjar.com and select your desired school(s).
- Upload your flyer.
- Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the District Office for approval.
If the flyer is approved by the Sunnyvale School District, Peachjar
will post it to the home pages of our schools’ websites under Peachjar button. Additionally, your flyer will be delivered to all parents’ email as an
embedded image, not a link. This means parents will immediately see your
flyer and be able to click through to your website to sign up.
The District reserves the right of final approval for the posting of any flyer
and may deny permission for any reason consistent with federal or state
law or District policy, procedures or practices. The superintendent reserves the right to rescind approval to any organization/person if a complaint is received or the organization/person is found to be in violation of instructions from the District Office.
Questions? Contact Jesus Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-522-8200 ext. 1002.
Viewing e-flyers: for parents
To view school-approved e-flyers, simply click the Peachjar button on your
You do not need to login to receive or view school e-flyers. You may opt out of e-flyer communications or manage your delivery preferences by signing in to Peachjar using the username and password contained in your welcome email.
To ensure smooth delivery of e-flyers, we encourage you to add
“email@example.com” to your email contacts, and to click “always display images” when you receive your first flyer.
Peachjar is used exclusively for distribution of school-approved flyers; we will not share your email address or use it for any other purpose.
This “green” initiative will save our schools tons of paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars. On top of that, posting school flyers in this electronic “backpack” removes a significant administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers.